This material has been produced by McDonald Industries Pty Limited and associated entities and their appointed Agent and consultants for marketing and promotional purposes only. McDonald Industries Pty Limited would like to advise all prospective purchasers or investors to obtain independent advice from a suitably qualified person such as a solicitor, accountant or financial adviser: and to make and rely on their own enquiries and investigations in relation to all statements, predictions and opinions contained in this material before purchasing. This material is intended as a general guide only and should not be relied upon in making a decision to purchase. McDonald Indusries Pty Limited and associated entities disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss, damage or claim of whatever nature suffered, sustained or incurred by any person, corporation or other legal entity which arises out of any allege reliance on the contents of this material.
This statement discloses the privacy practices for the entire McDonald Industries Pty Ltd website.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We respect the privacy of our customers and therefore have adopted a set of information management guidelines that are the foundation of our customer relationships. These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that internet technologies are rapidly evolving and that underlying business models are still not established. Accordingly, guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will be posted on this page as required.
WHAT WE DO
We collect personally identifiable information about our users. Our goal in collecting personal information online is to provide you with the most useful and helpful web experience possible. By knowing your preferences, we will be able to deliver information that meets your needs and gives you special access privileges. Through online forms, we collect:
- Name and Surname
- Postal address
- Telephone and Facsimile numbers
- Email address
- IP address (for systems administration and troubleshooting)
- Demographic information (for user profiling in aggregate form)
We use this information for the following purposes:
- To perform statistical analyses measuring relative interest in the various areas of our site
- To send email or conventional mail to you about our products and service
- To recognise user access privileges
WHAT WE DON'T DO
We do not, under any circumstances:
- Link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable
- Provide personal information to any third party
- Share the information we track on this site, in any form, with advertisers or any other parties
- Release personal information about any individual visitor
Upon request, we will remove any subscriber (and his or her personal information) from our mailing lists. Any such request should be sent via email to email@example.com
McDonald Industries Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of external web sites to which we may link.